Not getting noticed? Roller banners are the most cost-effective, hassle-free way to turn heads and grab attention. Often used by businesses in trade shows and exhibitions, roller banners are a great way to raise your profile.
Subtle Brilliance of the Roller BannerNot realising how good a roller banner actually is could be your downfall. Whilst your average banner requires two people to carry it and set it up due to their non-friendly aesthetics (doesn’t make sense to me), roller banners can be carried in one hand and have a mechanism which almost eradicates the need for any effort at all when setting up or packing away. This will save heaps of time and could be the difference between a success and a failure (at what?).
Your average banner will need replacing at least once a year due to the unavoidable curling of the edges.. That is, unless you get a roller banner. Roller banners are non-curling. This will not only save you pockets full of cash, but also reduce the time & effort spent ordering and setting up new banners.
Despite the fact that roller banners’ main use is to promote your brand at trade shows/exhibitions, this does not mean that they cannot be used for other purposes; they’re a great way of increasing revenue in retail; just set up a roller banner outside your shop and the high-definition, quality printing will immediately have a visual impact on everyone that is passing and massively increase your chances of being noticed.
Tips to Maximise your Roller Banner’s Potential
1. Link up two, three or more roller banners to create an even larger advert that will grasp the attention of your target audience.
2. Specify a PVC banner for all weather, no -fade durability. In the long term, this will maximise cost-efficiency as it is unlikely that you’ll ever have to replace your roller banner.
3. Create a double-sided roller banner to ensure maximum promotion.
4. Choose bright colours when designing your roller banner. For example, the colour red has been proven to stimulate and excite the brain Comma , arousing interest & a desire to know more.
5. Where applicable e.g. in a shop window, consider placing LED lighting behind your banner. This will ensure that your brand is being communicated 24/7.
6. Add a logo to your roller banner. People are more likely to accept what a message is conveying if they know that a strong business identity is attached to it. Personalisation is key.
7. When printing your roller banner, make sure that top-quality ink is used for that high-definition look that is so impressive.
Roller banners are a cost -effective, hassle-free way of increasing interest in your brand/business. They’re quick to personalise, quick to be delivered, and quick to set up.
Make the most of the many roller banner advantages and order one now by clicking here.